Last updated on February 19th, 2020 at 08:07 pm
Just prepared to be wowed with this snacks that all your kids will fall in love with. I’m also sure every adult that taste the Chocolate Easter Egg Nests will love the chocolatey taste. I’ll recommend a secret shocker ingredient that will make you wonder the beautiful taste you just produced. It is just deliciously easy to make and special treat for all ages.
I’ve always looked forward to having some of my little cousins around. They are a handful but the energy they bring into every environment is enjoyable. So I’ll be having them over this Easter and I decided to practice what I can use to wow them. It’s not like their mum would not have made loads of this for them, I just have to make mine better or the best.
- Chocolate Chips (12 oz.)
- Candy Coated Chocolate Eggs (10 oz.)
- Shredded Coconut (5 Cups)
- Spoons (4)
- Prepare a lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Using a saucepan, jointly melt the chocolate chips on low heat, stirring continuously for five minutes.
- On the already prepared sheet, dip the spoons in the chocolate, allowing the excess to drip off.
- Put three eggs each on the chocolate dips and then sprinkle some chocolate on the eggs.
- You can choose to eat the chocolate Easter Nest immediately or just the eggs alone. Then stir the chocolate into a cup of coffee.
Nutritional Content and Benefit
- Calories 170
- Protein 4g
- Fat 10g
- Unsaturated Fat 4g
- Sodium 135mg
- Fiber 2g
Food History and Origin
This dates far back to pre-Christian Germany where there were many gods and goddesses to be worshipped. When chocolates became more available at the start of the 19th century, chocolates eggs start to appear. In the United States, the Easter Egg Roll popularized this Chocolate Easter Egg Nests Recipe. Since then, this recipe has been growing in popularity with many variations.
Be careful with the chocolate, else you’ll burn it at your first try. This is one nice recipe to make with your kiddies, bonding time for momma and kids. Trust your instincts when following the directions. It’ll come out awesome, I actually enjoy taking the easter egg nest directly from the spoons, it’s sweeter like that. Enjoy!